Re: Looking for Susan Gaylord

I'm getting frustrated here! I keep opening these messages because, I, Too am
looking for an address for Susan Gaylord and I keep getting info on this
jamboree!
I have noticed this on this board before - would it be possible for people
who post to try to change the subject line so that it is appropiate for the
post? That would be very helpful to those of us who are buried in e-mail, but
still like to follow certain threads! Thansk,
JAcqueline Sullivan