Re: Looking for Susan Gaylord

If you're looking for someone, or a particular topic, try searching the
archive. Postings always have the sender's email attached... The archive
goes back over 5 years and contains every posting. For convenience I have
put the URL in header To:/From: line of EVERY message to the list. Just
click on the FAQ link to go to the archive.

Peter

                                >>> Glad to be back  in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>