Re: Opinions of Robert Hellenga, "Sixteen Pleasures"

Eric,
The book was reviewed in the GBW Newsletter shortly after it came out. I
thought descriptions of techniques and conservation practices were pretty
accurate, especially when put into the time period of the book, right
after the Florence Flood.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com