Binder Vision videos

I noticed some discussion recently about the British video tapes that
are/used to be available.  I thought I would mention that I just stumbled on
them: the first three of these (which included interview with Mariane
Tidcombe and the first two Bernard Middleton demonstrations) are at this very
moment up for bid through EBAY.  If any of you are familiar with, and bid
through EBAY, you might want to check out the lot of three tapes offered.
They just went up for bid, have not yet reached their reserve price, and
might be of interest to some of you.  Go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=134043598

Good luck! Karen L. Crisalli