Bookbinding videos

Could you please give us the address and phone number (and web address?) for
Binders Vision/Cable-Crouch Productions.  I would be interested in getting
copies of these videos as well.  Sorry I can't critique them, though.

Thanks,
Eric

--- Forwarded Message from "Peter N. Krantz" <bkfndrs@OZEMAIL.COM.AU> ---

Dear colleagues,

Thank you to all the kind folk who answered our recent enquiry in
relation to the producers of the bookbinding videos in England,
whose name is Binder Vision (trading as Cable-Crouch Productions).
In fact, they offer an ongoing subscription to a series of videos on
the subject of bookbinding and related subjects.

We now have their brochure here, and we are considering the purchase
of a number of their videos.

Before doing so, however, we should be most appreciative of any
evaluation comments or feedback from any parties in the group
who may have viewed any of their videos.

For instance, not having the opportunity in Australia to attend any
of Bernard Middleton's workshops, we considered that a video
of him at work may prove useful.

Might anyone like to comment on the level or depth of detail of the
videos, whether they are for the amateur, professional, or
middle level of market.

Thank you in advance.

---end quote---

 Eric Alstrom