Re: Imitaion leather

>Would anyone know the name of a supplier or manufacturer of imitation
>leather specifically for bookbinding, especially with a suede finish?
>
>Brian Queen

Gane Brothers & Lane in Illinois (1-800-323-0596) has Imitation Leather.
No suede though. :(  I was told that both Nagahide and Imitation Suade were
hunted to extinction. ;)  There is a company called Rexam that has a suede
finish on a paper product (not cloth like Gane Bros.).  Let me know if
that's of any interest and I'll dig up there phone number.

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan
<dmc@minn.net>