[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Imitaion leather
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Imitaion leather
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:16:22 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199907211657.LAA26091@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199907211818.LAA21614@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What about ultrasuede, available at good fabric shops? I've used it for
soft cover bindings and it seems to work well. How it would work on boards
I don't know. It's expensive but you can buy small quantities.
At 11:54 AM 7/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Would anyone know the name of a supplier or manufacturer of imitation
>>leather specifically for bookbinding, especially with a suede finish?
Sam Lanham (firstname.lastname@example.org)