Re: Imitaion leather

Ultrasuede works very well on boards, but you have to be extremely careful
with the PVA or =.  I've used it for years.  You can stuff it, pleat it,
pad it, cover boxes and it looks great.  It is wide and you can buy a 1/4
of a yard.

Barbara

what about ultrasuede, available at good fabric shops?  I've used it for

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz

b-lazarmetz@nwu.edu