Re: Bookbinding videos

maybe you have a  PAL (Phase Alternation Line)
which is a german system of colors for TV
& in US you use   NTSC (National Television System Committee)
which is a american system of colors for TV
you can=B4t see a PAL video in a NTSC VCR
so you need to "translate" PAL to NTSC
how?
i don=B4t know
maybe with professional services in the yellow pages of your city
maybe ask a video producer if you know one
here, in Venezuela, we have a site called (in spanish)
"Asociacion Cultural Humboldt" a Goethe Institution
which is everywhere.
maybe you have one like this in your town.
good look.

=2E..pez