Re: Imitaion leather

I back ultrasuede with a good J-paper using paste.  I have had some trouble
with the paste striking through. Since it doesn't always happen I chalk it
up to my using too much paste or too thin a mixture.  I have not yet tried
backing using a heat-set adhesive but I plan to try it next time.

Sam

Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)