ultrasuede

I've had good luck using Ultrasuede without bleed-through. I use a very
thin amount of straight PVA onto binder's board, and then lay the
Ultrasuede on top and bone it down. Remember that PVA is thermoplastic, so
if the Ultrasuede is not sticking well after the PVA has dried, hit it a
little with a hot polishing iron. You can always raise the nap again with a
suede brush.

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Associate Professor                         email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                 phone: (570) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                     fax: (570) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania 17815
USA