Re: Imitaion leather

Using too much PVA will definitely cause it to come thru the fabric. Sam
was going to try a heat applied I believe.  Maybe something like stitch
witchery if it is still available for home sewing. I think that's what it
is called. Haven't used it in years and I have not tried it with ultrsuede.

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz

b-lazarmetz@nwu.edu