Re: Imitation leather

With all this talk about bonding imitation leather, are these techniques
also recommended for real suede?

Kristin Holm
Chicago, IL

 There is a similar product as well called Wonder Under, also
available in fabric stores, that I've used and had good results with, but I
know of other people who've not liked their results with it.   Using Stitch
Witchery is a 5-minute process and if you work carefully, provides a smooth,
solid bond.  I iron on a drawing board covered with a towel, and despite
what
the directions on the SW say, I gently glide the iron to avoid iron-shaped
marks on the fabric.  Sure beats waiting for glue to dry!

LeeAnne Mallonee