Re: Heaven on Earth Exhibition online

I just visited the site.  Wonderful bindings.  Nice interface.  No problems at
all.

Jean, you might want to try emptying your browsers cache (under preferences or
options) and then hit refresh.

I had this problem with a site I was doing for a local non-profit and the
director couldn't get in.  Worked fine on my end.  I finally had to go to her
office and find out what the problem was.  She finally did what I have suggested
to you and it worked.  Either that or the computer knew the web designer was
standing over it....

If you haven't visited the exhibition yet, it's great!  Nothing x-rated about it
;-)

Eric

 Eric Alstrom
 Guild of Book Workers WebBinder