Re: Heaven on Earth Exhibition online

Hi, I had the same problem yeaterday. If you'll post the link again,
I'll try again. It wasn't a cache problem because I tried that and it
didn't work. I had the same problem on my site recently. Turns out that
I had removed part of some code and didn't quite get rid of all of it.
Lost a whole days work and a fistful of hair on that.

--
Adel Ga Online
The #1 gathering place for South Georgians.