Re: Raffia

"Wraphia" by Berwick industries is a great alternative to the real thing. It
is very strong and comes in a wide variety of colors in pearlized and
natural. I used it for a bookbinding workshop this spring and they were kind
enough to sample me all that I needed for the workshop. If they don't sell
retail, I am sure they will help you find a dealer. The number is:
800-237-9425.

Karen Thomas
Santa Barbara CA