book structure

Hello, all ! I've been hanging onto some beautiful reversible kozo paper
(red on one side, black on the other) for the longest time. I'm itching to
do SOMETHING with it but I want to do justice to it. What kind of
structure would you folks suggest using ? Bring on the ideas !!!!
                        Thanks !  -Carrie V.

P.S. Is there anyone on the list in the Rochester, NY area or upstate NY ?
I'd love to meet some of you.