[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: book structure
- From: "Carrie L. Valenzuela" <clvalenz@NAZ.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:51:12 -0400
- Message-Id: <199907290150.SAA19258@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hello, all ! I've been hanging onto some beautiful reversible kozo paper
(red on one side, black on the other) for the longest time. I'm itching to
do SOMETHING with it but I want to do justice to it. What kind of
structure would you folks suggest using ? Bring on the ideas !!!!
Thanks ! -Carrie V.
P.S. Is there anyone on the list in the Rochester, NY area or upstate NY ?
I'd love to meet some of you.