Re: book structure

Hi Carrie

Do you have access to a copy of Tabellae Ansata 1st issue. I used some
of this red/black paper to make the Secret Slipcase: Pockets on Every
Edge on page 40. It has the origami like fold pattern so that it
produces a black spine cover inside & out, with the red showing as a
pocket down the foredge. I used red silk to sew on the bookblock. Great
when travelling as it has pockets everywhere.

Nikki