[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book structure
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: book structure
- From: Nicholette Hart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:38:05 +1200
- Message-Id: <199907290216.TAA22612@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Waikato Stamping Ground
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Do you have access to a copy of Tabellae Ansata 1st issue. I used some
of this red/black paper to make the Secret Slipcase: Pockets on Every
Edge on page 40. It has the origami like fold pattern so that it
produces a black spine cover inside & out, with the red showing as a
pocket down the foredge. I used red silk to sew on the bookblock. Great
when travelling as it has pockets everywhere.
Carrie L. Valenzuela wrote:
> Hello, all ! I've been hanging onto some beautiful reversible kozo paper
> (red on one side, black on the other) for the longest time. I'm itching to
> do SOMETHING with it but I want to do justice to it. What kind of
> structure would you folks suggest using ? Bring on the ideas !!!!
> Thanks ! -Carrie V.
> P.S. Is there anyone on the list in the Rochester, NY area or upstate NY ?
> I'd love to meet some of you.