Re: mounting parchment

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Ritchie <sandybay@COVE.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: zaterdag 10 juli 1999 3:27
Subject: mounting parchment

A. Bring the parchment in a wet environment. You can hang it above a bucket
with water.
When you can unfolded the parchment it is wet enough.
B. When it is a little wet you can bring it up a frame with tape you used
also for paper when you havemak\de an aquarel. It does not damage the
parchment. When drying it stretched by itself.
Regards,
Henk de Groot, parchmentmaker.