From West Virginia

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BEDC13.F140D5C0

I am looking for opportunities to learn more about binding miniature =
books. I am in West Virginia - on the Ohio River - and have been doing =
letterpress printing for several years. I am currently working on the =
production of my second miniature book. As with the printing, I realize =
learning Miniature Bookbinding is an ongoing process.=20

If anyone is aware of workshops/classes or other opportunities to learn =
more about this process in this general area, please advise.

tks

aj

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01BEDC13.F140D5C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I am looking for opportunities to learn more about =
binding=20
miniature books. I am in West Virginia - on the&nbsp;Ohio River - and =
have been=20
doing letterpress printing for several years. I am currently working on =
the=20
production of my second miniature book. As with the printing, I realize =
learning=20
Miniature Bookbinding is an ongoing process. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone is aware of workshops/classes or other opportunities to =
learn=20
more about this process in this general area, please advise.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>tks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>aj</DIV></BODY></HTML>