[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Minature Bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Minature Bindings
- From: Cris Takacs <CRISBOBTAK@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:21:44 EDT
- Message-Id: <199908022134.OAA19342@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I suggest you contact Gabrielle Fox-Butler. P.O. Box 8977, Cincinnati, OH
45208. (Work phone) 513-381-1340. (H) 513-871-6613. Gabrielle has just
returned from a Binding conference in England where she gavbe a talk on
minature bindings. She is a considerate and consumate teacher.
PS Hi Austin. I believe you bought a proof press from me years ago. Did the
museum ever take shape?