Do it Yourself Standing press

Finally realizing that I'd never be able to afford--or house--a commercial
standing press, I began exploring the idea of building my own. Inspired by
the example provided by Dr Brian Roberts at www.cbbag.ca, I've built what I
think is a really nice press that works very well and was relatively
inexpensive (around $100). It's perfect for the periodic binding I do, yet
sturdy enough for everyday use.
If anyone is interested in trying to build their own, I put together a
materials list and set of instructions. If you'd like to take a look, let
me know and I'll email you a copy. I have it as a Word97 document w/ inline
graphics (~800KB) or as a .txt file, and could send the pictures separately.