Re: Do it Yourself Standing press

This sounds great. I have seen the Roberts' model constructed and it
seems to really work well.  My question is, do a lot of the folks out
there really use a standing press?  Is it intended for stacking many
volumes one on the other?  I bind one book at a time and my old book
presses seem to serve the purpose.  Would a standing press do a better
job?  If so I would consider building the Roberts revision model.

Thanks,

Kathy