Endsheet question

Hello.  I am rebinding a bible (red leather) and I want to use
red endsheets like the ones in the original cover.  The client prefers them,
but I've never seen endsheets like this before.  They are definitely not
paper.
They seem like a very thin sheet of plastic with a paper lining ,
almost like vinyl. (for lack of a more descrip term).    Anyone know
what they are and more important -where I can find new ones?

Thank you.
Terrence Collins
Winston-Salem, NC