[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Round back & gold edges
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Round back & gold edges
- From: John Tewell <JTewell@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:17:34 EDT
- Message-Id: <199908032029.NAA17026@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I send books out to be gold edged on a regular basis. They are trimmed up
square and the gold is applied. My question is this. I prefer a rounded back.
I find it very difficult to get that rounded shape after a book has been gold
edged. Any suggestions?
Also, has anyone found paint type product that produces a nice "gold edged"
appearance? Thanks JT