Re: Endsheet question

Terry,

Gane Bros. sells a "Bible endsheet paper" that has a colored latex
material on one side, white paper on the other.  They sent me a sample
in black, which I have not used, since I didn't like it very well.  I
have concerns about the life of the finish, as well.  I don't know
whether it comes in other colors, but one could call and ask.

Carol
Eugene, OR

=====