Re: inkjet printers for photo output

i have an epson photo ex now after owning both hp and cannon in college. the
print quality is nice *on the correct paper*, HOWEVER, it is very expensive
to run. while doing a big job a few months ago, i calculated that each 8 1/2
x 11 print was costing over $1 a page in ink alone. it was producing less
than 20 prints per new color cartridge. combine that with the $1 a sheet for
paper and it would have been cheaper to run color photocopies at at the
local copy shop. very disappointing. ( the old hp printed my entire thesis
embedded with color illustrations several times without ever making a dent
in the in cartridge).

i have not tried these yet, but know of people that have gotten excellent
results using refillable cartridges. these inks are also archival. these
will be my next strategy to cut production costs.

 www.luminos.com

www.missupply.com

good luck.
kimberly davies