Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 31 Jul 1999 to 1 Aug 1999

About miniature books,
If you look in the Guild of Book Workers directory, you may find somebody
near you.
I live in Greensboro, NC and bound many miniature books.  In fact I am
working on one right now.
I do teach and give workshops here in my studio or in another studio when
invited.
It can be one week or two workshop and I adapt the program to what you want
to learn.
If you are interested you can contact me off list.
Monique Lallier
Tel: 336-643-0934
7409 Somersby Dr,
Summerfield, NC