Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Aug 1999 to 3 Aug 1999

hello  we have decided to do a christmas  show at artworks bookarts, we
havent done it for a few years and it was always fun and a good event.
what i need is cards, blank books, stationery, paperart, books  under
$150, more or less.  and anything really relating to books and works on
paper.  this is a project you can have fun  with and be eccentric if you
like .

please get in touch with me if you are interested.  the work would have
to be at artworks mid-november.  if you would like to write wiyh your
idea or slides  it is   artworks bookart/bergamot station gallery t2
/2525 michigan ave   /santa monica 90404    tel 310  8384749   fx#310
471-3060

look forward to hearing from you   best barbara pascal