Re: Excuse me!

No need to apologize.  We are all adults and
should know how to vote or not vote or simply
ignore the issue.  After all, books are not empty
vessels but contain knowledge, ideas, values ---
sometimes known as issues.  Or, do we only accept
blank or mindless books?  Books and
issues--mmmmm--not a novel idea.

--- Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>