Updates to the TIMKRA website

Just wanted to invite you all to visit my website to see some of the new
works I've recently added:

-- "Buenos Aires, 1946" - a group collection of reporters notebooks (a
signature swap among 5 book artists)

-- "The Mask" - a simple book for a complex poem by Yeats

-- "26 Words You Didn't Know ... Because I just Made Them Up" - a funky
ABC book

-- "The Elly Album" - a scrapbook featuring banana mat paper covers

-- "The Allison Albums" - matching wedding album and guest book

... and a few other little things.

The site is at:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/4770/

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to e-mail me
off-list at: timkra@panax.com

Thanks.

--TIM KRAUSE
timkra@panax.com