Pictures of Bookbinding

Does anyone know where I can find a print of a bindery for decoration in my
shop? I am looking for something related to hand binding. maybe an old
craftsman working in his shop, or something similar. I was told that Gane or
someone used to have these kinds of trade prints as a form of advertising,
but they don't anymore. I would be happy to just have a copy of something
along those lines. I would also be interested in prints of old book presses
and equipment too. I am not looking for any high priced original stuff. Just
something that would look nice on the wall. Thanks. JT