Re: Pictures of Bookbinding

The "Encyclopedie ou dictionnaire raisonne des sciences, des arts et dest
metiers" edited by Denis Diderot and Jean le Round d'Alembert, 1751-80,
Paris, has many illustrations of bookbinding and marbling which I have seen
reproduced in many other books.  I believe it is copyright free, given the
age of the publication.  I especially like the illustrations of marbling, as
the technique hasen't changed over the centuries.