Re: book structure

Please tell me more about sewing inside.  I've folded the slip case from
old atlas, but as it is a "slip" I'm not sure where you did the sewing.  As
it folds down to such a small size, I'm also unsure how I could make it a
book cover.  Can someone further explain.  You may email me privately.
"7oaksfarm@mnp.net."
brenda

----------
> From: Purple Sky <stampstory@ULTRANET.CA>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Re: book structure
> Date: Thursday, July 29, 1999 4:30 AM
>
> Hi Vivian & Nicholette:  I used the same directions from Tabellae Ansata
> make some books.  I used large pages from an old atlas (maps on both
sides
> of the pages) and sewed pages inside.  I also placed various things in
the
> pockets and collaged a bit on the outside covers.  They worked out very
> well.  I am also interested to know how the red silk was used.  It sounds
> interesting.
> Laura Tompkins

Great