Re: Do it Yourself Standing press

Just came from an all day papermaking class where a press was made for
squeezing out all the water from layers and layers of paper and felt.  They
had it made by a mechanic where a "hydraulic pump" was used to press the
water out.  It was sort of heavy, but was portable to take to classes and
schools.  Of course, they wanted to sell it to me for $750 which I thought
was way out (I could be wrong) of the actual cost to make and construct.
Does anyone know of some sort of plans, etc to make such a monster.  Thanks