Re: Do it Yourself Standing press

Greg Markim, Inc sells a Paper Press. It sells for $160.00

This is what the catalog description says: Paper Press- Make paper with a
professional finish. Paper dried slowly under pressure delivers a smoother,
flatter, harder surface and is less likely to feather ink. Our quality press
yields 2000 lbs. of pressure and is maintenance free. Baltic birch, fully
assembled. Also used for book binding, flower pressing, embossing, etc. For
papers up to 8.5"x11". Package in box, 12"x14"x15".

Greg Markim, Inc
POBox 13245
Milwaukee, WI 53213
1-800-453-1485

This price sounds a lot better than $750.  I just got my catalog in the mail
today and thought I'd share this info...

Trish