Re: Stopping mail temporarily

As this is quite common I'm copying the list.

The list name is Book_Arts-L. you left out the "_"

I would suggest simply using the preformatted mail links I set up on the
FAQ page at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Just find the command
you wish to issue, click on the link and hit send. The subject line should
remain blank. That's all there is. All it requires is that your browser
email is configured the same as the machine you subscribed from. AOL users
will have no problems...

p.

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com