[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: newbie questions
- From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock@WOLFENET.COM>
- Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:57:31 -0700
- Message-Id: <199908122111.OAA16994@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am new to the list but have been lurking for a couple of weeks now.
Is it ok to ask newbie (I hate that word) questions here? I'm just a
budding book maker and so my questions would be about stuff like
gluing techniques, what kind of paper works best for covering the
chip or mat board, puching/drilling holes in the binding and so on.
Would my questions be ok to post here?