Re: newbie questions

Amy, you go right ahead and ask: that's what we're here for. If the people
on this list can't answer your questions, nobody can!

 You shouldn't expect to get a full-fledged apprenticeship here though,
that's what books, courses and workshops are for ;-)

Welcome, and have fun,
Richard.

PS: Besides being a little pejorative, what's wrong with newbie?

>I am new to the list but have been lurking for a couple of weeks now.
>
>Is it ok to ask newbie (I hate that word) questions here? I'm just a
>budding book maker and so my questions would be about stuff like
>gluing techniques, what kind of paper works best for covering the
>chip or mat board, puching/drilling holes in the binding and so on.
>Would my questions be ok to post here?
>
>Amy

Richard Miller <rmiller@peterboro.net>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://www.cbbag.ca>