Re: newbie questions

Hi Amy,
You'll find that the folks on this list are wonderful. You can ask them
anything! Every now and then you get someone who's had a bad day and
they'll make a smart remark, but for the most part they are wonderful.
Peter, the list administrator, is wonderful about stopping flame wars
when they do occur. So feel free to jump in. Just don't forward junk
mail, chain letters, etc. and you'll be OK.
Have a great day!

--
Adel Ga Online
The #1 gathering place for South Georgians.