Re: holes in bindings

> I thought that all Kinko's were copy shops?
>
> Hal

They are  -- and they are a GIANT chain with no LOCAL interest, no local
ownership and typically low paid, low competence employees. You and your
community will be better off if you deal with locally owned and operated
printers and copy shops where the owner is personally interested in your
satisfaction

Just like you hope people in your town will support your efforts your need
to support other local businesses  --   it all works for the best

--

To people concerned about the world ending on the Millennium.
The Jewish calendar is in the year 5759 and the Chinese calendar is in the

--

Larry Nebel
AlcoPrint  --  Fremont, CA  --  http://www.alco.com