Re: drill bits/gift wrap

Amy, I have used gift wrap- use paste or add methylcellulose to pva so it
doesn't dry on you, glue up the paper and let it stretch for a minute then
lay the board on it and  rub the board. Wrap the edges CAREFULLY because
it doesn't have great wet strength. Takes some playing around, but it will
work- some papers do better than others, I presume because of the quality
of the paper and the printing method. Good Luck!
Tara