Re: drill bits/ (cutting up at Kinkos)

expensive. But I think in the future I am going to try to use a local
>print shop instead - they messed up one of my books today - not
>irrevocably, I can recover, but still....
One of my students was in Houston during the summer and had made a group of
blank books and took them to Kinkos to have the edges trimmed.  She even
left a diagram with the amt. and edges to be cut.  They cut all four edges
including the spine .

Be careful who you leave good things with.

charlie

Artist/Teacher
LaNana Creek Press
Stephen F. Austin St. University