[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: drill bits/ (cutting up at Kinkos)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: drill bits/ (cutting up at Kinkos)
- From: Charles Jones <cjones@SFASU.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 10:02:51 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <01JERQ22XRX0002SG7@TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199908151456.HAA18412@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
expensive. But I think in the future I am going to try to use a local
>print shop instead - they messed up one of my books today - not
>irrevocably, I can recover, but still....
One of my students was in Houston during the summer and had made a group of
blank books and took them to Kinkos to have the edges trimmed. She even
left a diagram with the amt. and edges to be cut. They cut all four edges
including the spine .
Be careful who you leave good things with.
LaNana Creek Press
Stephen F. Austin St. University
Crazy Creek Press