Pop-up how-to

Hi everybody,

Please can someone help me...I am trying to get hold of a book that I saw a
few years ago here in South Africa at Exclusive Books, Hyde Park, called
The Pop-up book. I'm not a hundred percent sure of that title...it was a
few years ago...and the book store doesn't have it catalogued anymore.

If anyone has heard of it could you let us know? Or does anyone know of any
other titles concerning the construction of pop up books.

thanks,

Paul