Fiskars drill info

Several people have asked where you can purchase the Fiskars drill.  I bought my
first one at JoAnn Fabrics.  So I would try local fabric or hobby/craft stores
if you don't have a JoAnns.  TALAS in NYC also carries them (212-219-0770).

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in no way connected to Fiskars nor
do I own any Fiskars stock.  Nor do any of my immediate family.  And I am in no
way being paid any endorsement fees, honorariums, or receiving quasi-legal tax
breaks for this recommendation.  This product works more than adequately for
what I need to do.  Just remember everyone's situation is different.

Ok, I feel better now that I got that cleared up. *GRIN*

Eric

 Eric Alstrom
 Collections Conservator
 Dartmouth College