Re: Pop-up how-to

Thanks, Barbara, for plugging Book Central.

Yes, we carry 10 how-to books in the pop-up and paper engineering area.  All
are in stock and we try to ship on the day that the order is received. You
can get more information at:

www.artistbooks.com

I guess this is as good a time as any to acknowledge that because of the Book
Arts Jamboree, we've fallen behind in filling orders.  There are about a
dozen orders that are going in the mail tomorrow and then we should be caught
up.  Please give us a week.  If you still have not received your order,
contact us off list and we will get your books to you promptly.

I'm sorry for the problems and I appreciate how patient everyone has been.
We will soon be back to our usual efficiency.

Ed