Patina on copper

--------------AEB49551B5484904F98ADF2C

Found Reed C. Bowman's post in the Book Arts L archive about putting a patina on copper
with torch (but can't find Reed). Anyone else care to comment on:

Am going to do a recessed band around the wooden casket I'm making for a book & wanted to
make sure I understood the patina instructions properly.

I should bend & drill the copper band *before* I heat it?

Looking forward to a reply.

Sincerely, --Dave.

David J. Lawrence
Dallas, Texas
--------------AEB49551B5484904F98ADF2C

begin:vcard
n:Lawrence;David J.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.dhc.net/~lawrence/Atelier_Vavrinec/index.html
org:Atelier Vavrinec
adr:;;7304 Eccles Drive;Dallas;Texas;75227-9313;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:lawrence@dhc.net
fn:David J. Lawrence
end:vcard