Fine paper for a laser printer

Another question.  I want to print a little pamphlet on a laser printer
(Apple 16/600).  I've printed a few unimportant things on non-photocopy
paper but have always had trouble with the printing rubbing off. I was told
that it was due to the texture (that the paper I was using had too much
texture and wasn't allowing the laser printer to do it's job properly.)

So my question is do any of you have favored fine papers for use in the
laser printer?  I've got my eye on Arches Text, white, but haven't tried it
yet.

Again comments, concerns, and suggestions equally accepted.

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan
<dmc@minn.net>