Women and Cars

Dear Listmembers:

I am looking for a copy of Susan King's "Women and Cars, " published by
Women's Studio Workshop, and, Susan says, long out of print. Does someone
have a copy they would part with for a reasonable price, or would someone be
willing to loan me their copy for a brief period in October? I am teaching a
book arts workshop to a group of high school advanced photography students,
and this book is a perfect example of what their teacher wishes them to think
about for their own book projects. Even a slide would help tremendously!
Thanks, Barbara Harman