Re: Fine paper for a laser printer

My experience is that you just have to try the paper and see what happens
with your particular printer. For a smooth super-white heavy paper Hammermill
Laser Print is hard to beat.  When I want to make a big impression, I have
found bond paper such as Southworth 25% Cotton Fiber works great. Another
variation is glossy paper. Warren Spectatech Lustro Laser looks and prints
great, however it doesn't always feed very well in my duplexing HP LJ4000,
but that glossy look is very appealing.
dt fletcher